Within our transport network, we also cooperate with other partner carriers, thanks to which you can reach destinations even where our yellow buses do not travel.
- Košice - Mukačevo connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
ARRIVA, SAD HUMENÉ, BUS KARPATY, EUROBUS, SAD PREŠOV
- Košice - Michalovce connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Stará Ľubovňa - Poprad connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Sečovce - Košice connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Košice - Vranov nad Topľou connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Košice - Snina connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Kysak (by Prešov) - Svidník connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Kysak (by Prešov) - Stropkov connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Košice - Bardejov connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Prešov - Bardejov connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Kysak (by Prešov) - Prešov connections to RegioJet route Prague - Košice
- Skalice nad Svitavou - Boskovice connections to RegioJet route Prague - Brno
Our partners’ open-space carriages are modern and air-conditioned; some of them feature free Wi-Fi, toilets, hot beverages or an on-board crew.
- Free changes or cancellations up until 15 minutes prior to departure
- Our on-time arrival guarantee does not apply to our partner carriers
Deutsche Bahn buses offer state-of-the-art safety features and amenities for greater passenger comfort. Look for DB’s typical white and red livery and the indication of the joint service provided by STUDENT AGENCY/RegioJet.
- Up to 59 seats
- Comfortable adjustable seats with seatbelts
- Self-service vending machine with beverages and snacks (hot and cold beverages)
- 230 V outlets and USB ports
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the journey within the Czech Republic and Germany
- Entertainment portal accessible via mobile phones, tablets or laptops
- Air conditioning
- Seat numbers in Braille
- Passengers in wheelchairs are accommodated in a special section fitted with restraint systems and an intercom. Access is easy via a built-in wheelchair lift! Contact the DB customer service (at +49 180 6 99 66 33) 7 days before departure. Thank you for your understanding!
Modern and comfortable WESTbahn trains will get you all the way to Linz and Salzburg in cooperation with RegioJet. Our yellow trains or buses will get you to Wien-Hauptbahnhof where you can change to our Austrian partner’s train.
PLEASE NOTE: WESTbahn tickets are not seating reservations; choose your seat upon boarding.
- Fully air-conditioned carriages
- Two-storey Stadler KISS trains with as many as 526 seats
- Open-space carriages without compartments
- Comfortable leather seats
- Ground-floor storeys are barrier-free to allow easy access for passengers with reduced mobility or parents with small children
- Men’s and ladies’ toilets in all carriages; at least one accessible toilet per unit
- Wi-Fi throughout the entire train
- Electrical outlet at every seat
- Refreshment on board (either via on-board service or in vending machines).
- Two or four WESTcafé coffee machines in each unit
- Salzburg – Vienna connections to RegioJet route Vienna – Prague
- Linz – Vienna connections to RegioJet route Vienna– Prague