Praise, claims, suggestions
1) By e-mail, phone or by filling in the Write to the director form
- You can send praise, claims, and suggestions (how to improve our services) to email@example.com.
- Another way is to fill in and submit this form: Write to the director.
- You can also contact us on the +420 222 222 221 phone number during working hours from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
If you are evaluating/praising/making a claim regarding our services/product, always specify:
- number of your ticket
- date of journey, and route
- detailed description of the situation
Our customer service staff will contact you by phone or e-mail as soon as possible. Additional information or documents may be required, and you will be informed about further procedure. You will get an answer within 30 days at the latest, but it is our aim to solve everything in the shortest possible period of time.
2) Personally at RegioJet / STUDENT AGENCY branches or by post
If no above mentioned way suits you, you can write praise, claim or suggestion directly at our points of sale, or sent in a registered letter to the following address:
STUDENT AGENCY k. s.
Zákaznické oddělení dopravy
Dům pánů z Lipé, náměstí Svobody 17
602 00 Brno
To make the processing faster, we recommend sending a copy of your ticket and this filled-in form