… ON ALL TRAIN ROUTES
A member of our train crew welcomes passengers in each carriage. They assist during boarding; they can help you find your seat or store your luggage. Other than that, the scope of services will vary based on your class.
As for the Business, Relax, Standard and Standard ASTRA classes and sleeping cars:
stewards and stewardesses check tickets and accompanying documents, if any;
distribute Rajec bottled water as part of the boarding services;
offer headphones for the on-board entertainment system;
offer daily newspapers and magazines;
serve hot and other beverages;
take and serve orders from the on-board menu.
In the Low Cost class, stewards and stewardesses only check tickets and accompanying documents, if any; no other services are available.
Service is provided in the Business class first, followed by other classes. Situation may arise when one steward(ess) is in charge of several carriages, and we thank you for your patience. Passengers hereby acknowledge the fact that the provision of above-standard services as advertised is at the carrier’s election, and the conclusion of the contract of carriage does not establish any right to these above-standard services. Services are not provided in the event of adverse circumstances or due to a lack of time.
… ON INTERNATIONAL BUS LINES
You can always expect kind and helpful crew on RegioJet’s buses on international routes. Our stewards and stewardesses are fluent in English; they can easily resolve any issue which may arise on the Czech territory or abroad.
Current antiCOVID precautions: Let’s protect our health together
- All international bus lines now operate temporarily without an attendant on board. The reason of this measures is to minimize the possible transmission of covid-19 infection in the bus interiors. The services which you are used to on are still provided in the mode of our self service. The measures are valid from September 28 till December 31, 2020.
This symbol will tell you whether a steward(ess) is present on board or not.
Upon departure the stewardess will lend you headphones;
and offer daily newspapers and magazines;
followed by hot beverages.
In addition to the aforementioned tasks and services, they also:
- assist during the boarding of passengers and check their travel documents;
- assist with checked luggage;
- help passengers find their seat when boarding;
- carry out regular aisle checks;
- sell small snacks and cooled drinks;
- inform about any unexpected developments during the journey, such as detours etc.