We try to make your trip on RegioJet trains as pleasant as possible, so our menu includes only good refreshments at favourable prices. The croissants are popular but those who love sushi will find what they want as well. If you are feeling peckish or want to satisfy your sweet tooth choose from our dessert menu or snack bar (except the Low cost tariff).
Our yellow line crew is here for your maximum comfort. Passengers in the Standard class are first served from catering trolley carts upon departure from Prague, Kysak, Ostrava-Svinov or Brno (to Prague). Free illy coffee and other types of refreshments from the on-board menu are typically served 40 to 60 minutes after the catering trolley cart service. Our crew first serves Business and Relax class passengers.
- Adjustable leather or plush seats with headrests
- Coupe for 6 people
- Children‘s compartment, ASTRA coaches
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
- Rajec bottled water
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
During the journey*
- italian illy coffee (Espresso, Latte Macchiato, Lungo, Cappuccino)
From the trolley*
- 100% apple juice
- american coffee
- fresh mint tea
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas, providing information.
- Service in your seat – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ, SK) and selected drinks. Refreshments from the on-board menu** (except the Low cost tariff).
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
* There is 1 steward/ess for more carriages.
The passenger acknowledges that the possible provision of the advertised extra services is entirely at the discretion of the carrier, and the passenger is in no way entitled to the provision of these services by entering into the contract.
** Refreshments can be paid in cash in Czech crowns or Euros (on international train lines).