- Large-capacity coach with adjustable leather seats
- Separate seat option
- Large tables for work and entertainment
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
- Rajec bottled water
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
During the journey*
- italian illy coffee (Espresso, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Lungo)
- fresh mint tea on request
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas, providing information.
- Service in your seat – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ, SK) and selected drinks. Refreshments from the on-board menu** (except the Low cost tariff).
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our priority, which is why our modern cars are fi tted with large reclining seats. You will appreciate them if you want to ride in comfort and rest during the journey.
Our crew will do their best for your maximum satisfaction in the form of on-board service. It includes free hot beverages or other catering services several times during the journey, once they have served passengers in the Business tariff.
Top-quality refreshments for affordable prices are served on our trains. Our most favourite menu items include croissants as well as sushi. Our dessert menu and snack selection is here for you if you are just a little hungry or if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth.*
* Business and Relax tariff passengers receive priority. The service interval depends on the occupancy of the carriage. There is 1 steward/ess for more carriages. The passenger acknowledges that the possible provision of the advertised extra services is entirely at the discretion of the carrier, and the passenger is in no way entitled to the provision of these services by entering into the contract.
** Refreshments can be paid in cash in Czech crowns or Euros (on international train lines).