We try to make your trip on RegioJet trains as pleasant as possible, so our menu includes only good refreshments at favourable prices. The croissants are popular but those who love sushi will find what they want as well. If you are feeling peckish or want to satisfy your sweet tooth choose from our dessert menu or snack bar (except the Low cost tariff).
Your satisfaction is our priority. Therefore, there is one steward/ess for every two carriages who provides on-board services. With the Relax tariff service from the trolley is not provided (Fresh mint tea available on request during the journey).
- Large-capacity coach with adjustable leather seats
- Separate seat option
- Large tables for work and entertainment
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
After boarding and during the journey*
- Rajec bottled water
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
- italian illy coffee (Espresso, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Lungo)
- fresh mint tea on request
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas, providing information.
- Service in your seat – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ, SK) and selected drinks. Refreshments from the on-board menu** (except the Low cost tariff).
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
* Business and Relax tariff passengers receive priority. The service interval depends on the occupancy of the carriage. There is 1 steward/ess for more carriages. The passenger acknowledges that the possible provision of the advertised extra services is entirely at the discretion of the carrier, and the passenger is in no way entitled to the provision of these services by entering into the contract.
** Refreshments can be paid in cash in Czech crowns or Euros (on international train lines).