- Reservation of seats 1-4 with Business* tariff
- Restricted use of loud voice, mobile phones, music etc.
- Not recommended for children under 15
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
- Rajec bottled water
- 100% orange juice Rio or Bohemia Sekt Brut
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
During the journey*
- italian illy coffee (Espresso, Lungo, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino)
- on request Oxalis tea or Fresh mint tea
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas, providing information.
- Service in your seat – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ, SK) and selected drinks. Refreshments from the on-board menu (except the Low cost tariff).
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
Current antiCOVID precautions: Let’s protect our health together
It is mandatory to wear a protective mouth and nose cover on board of RegioJet trains and buses. We will try to make your travel as pleasant as possible despite the mandated hygiene measures. Don't worry, we still provide full service on board. Mouth and nose cover may be taken off when consumating beverages or food. Pursuant to the ordinance of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, these precautions enter into force on September 1st 2020.
* FREE service, see Business tariff