You have chosen to travel on the Low cost – without catering tariff with no possibility to buy refreshments. However, you will have an undisturbed journey at the very best price.
We are certain that you will enjoy the entertainment, which is provided to you by our Entertainment portal and that you can easily connect to from your own device at: portal.regiojet.cz.
If you would like to indulge in the complete RegioJet experience with full services, please book your next trip in another part of the train - on Business, Relax, or Standard tariff. Because we care about the satisfaction of our customer, we provide a high level of service onboard our trains.
- Plush non-adjustable seats
- Large-capacity coaches for 80 people
- Uninterrupted journey at the lowest price
- Bicycles FREE*
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
- Rajec bottled water
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas.
- Self-service shelves – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ,SK).
- Providing information on train travel, connections and other services.
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
*Bicycles are carried only after a previous reservation and until full capacity. Bicycle stands are available at the beginning / end of the carriage.
** The Low cost tariff does not include full service and you cannot buy refreshments. If you would like these services, book your next trip on Standard, Business or Relax tariff. The passenger acknowledges that the possible provision of the advertised extra services is entirely at the discretion of the carrier, and the passenger is in no way entitled to the provision of these services by entering into the contract.