- Comfortable adjustable leather seats with headrests and your own table
- Spacious coupe for just 4 people
- Quiet compartment
- Power socket for each seat
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
- Rajec bottled water
- 100% orange juice Rio or Bohemia Sekt Brut
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
During the journey*
- italian illy coffee (Espresso, Lungo, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino)
- on request Oxalis tea or Fresh mint tea
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas, providing information.
- Service in your seat – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ, SK) and selected drinks. Refreshments from the on-board menu** (except the Low cost tariff).
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
You have chosen to travel on the Business tariff where your satisfaction and comfort are our priority. Anyone who wants to spend their travelling time usefully working or just relaxing will love our premium tariff. The vehicle’s fittings with adjustable leather seats with their own 230 V plug and tables especially adapted for a laptop or dining are just perfect for these activities.
Priority service for these clients is one of the other benefits that make travelling more pleasant. Our helpful on-board staff is ready to satisfy any needs you may have throughout the trip - whether it is providing information or an order from the on-board menu.
RegioJet trains only serve high-quality refreshments at reasonable prices. The croissants are popular but those who love sushi will find what they want as well. If you are feeling peckish or want to satisfy your sweet tooth choose from our dessert menu or snack bar (except the Low cost tariff).
* In the Business and Relax tariffs, passengers are served on a priority basis. The service interval is adjusted to the occupancy of the vehicle. The passenger acknowledges that the possible provision of the advertised extra services is entirely at the discretion of the carrier, and the passenger is in no way entitled to the provision of these services by entering into the contract.
** Refreshments can be paid in cash in Czech crowns or Euros (on international train lines).