- Adjustable seats with built-in LCD multimedia screens
- Large-capacity coaches for 80 people guaranteed peace of mind for work and fun
- Modern interior design, impressive wood, glass and stainless steel
- Socket and USB for each seat
- WIFI For FREE
Free for you
- Rajec bottled water
- daily newspapers and magazines (CZ, SK)
- entertainment portal on your own electronic device (headphones for rent)
From the trolley:*
- 100% apple juice
- american coffee
- fresh mint tea
At the station
- Change or cancel a ticket 15 min. before leaving for free.
- Helping passengers board the train, helping them find a seat on request and helping store your luggage in the designated areas, providing information.
- Service in your seat – free daily newspapers, magazines (CZ, SK) and selected drinks. Refreshments from the on-board menu** (except the Low cost tariff).
- Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility and orientation. Passengers with a ZTP (invalidity) ticket can use the mobile platform to make getting off and on easy.
- Public WiFi „Regiojet - zluty“ and an entertainment portal where you can watch movies and news, listen to music, read books, play games.
You have chosen to travel in the large, modern ASTRA coach, where the adjustable seats with built-in multimedia LCD screens provide comfort that is even better than the first class carriages of other carriers in the basic and cost-effective Standard tariff.
Those who want to work in a quiet environment or have fun watching the entertainment portal will love the advantages of the ASTRA coach. When booking you can choose a seat with a multimedia screen or one with a practical table.
Current antiCOVID precautions: Let’s protect our health together
It is mandatory to wear a protective mouth and nose cover on board of RegioJet trains and buses. We will try to make your travel as pleasant as possible despite the mandated hygiene measures. Don't worry, we still provide full service on board. Mouth and nose cover may be taken off when consumating beverages or food. Pursuant to the ordinance of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, these precautions enter into force on September 1st 2020.
Just like on aircraft we provide an on-board trolley service (pp. 8 – 11) for quick service with the least disturbance. When the trolley service finishes, just order packaged and quick-served refreshments from the on-board menu. If you would like to indulge in the complete RegioJet experience, try your next trip in another carriage Business, Relax or Standard.
* To prevent disturbance during your journey in the ASTRA coaches all services are provided from the trolley, just like on air planes. Only packaged refreshments are served, see the ASTRA menu. There is 1 steward/ess for more carriages. The passenger acknowledges that the possible provision of the advertised extra services is entirely at the discretion of the carrier, and the passenger is in no way entitled to the provision of these services by entering into the contract.
** Refreshments can be paid in cash in Czech crowns or Euros (on international train lines).