- high-capacity air-conditioned coach
- interior in pleasant and modern design
- adjustable seats with built-in LCD screens and tables
- fast Wi-Fi connection to the most modern 4G LTE network
- socket 230 V for each double-seats
- USB connector in some coaches
For free within the self service tarif
- hot drinks (coffee, cappuccino, and hot chocolate)
- Wi-Fi on board throughout the whole journey
- newspapers and magazines
- headphones to borrow
Services on board within the self service tarif
- public Wi-Fi network „Regiojet-zluty“ („Regiojet - yellow“)
- entertainment system – watch films and series, listen to music or play games on the built-in LCD display
- information on your journey available throughout the whole journey
Extras in the ticket
Current antiCOVID precautions: Let’s protect our health together
It is mandatory to wear a protective mouth and nose cover on board of RegioJet trains and buses. We will try to make your travel as pleasant as possible despite the mandated hygiene measures. Don't worry, we still provide full service on board. Mouth and nose cover may be taken off when consumating beverages or food. Pursuant to the ordinance of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, these precautions enter into force on September 1st 2020.
Comfortable travelling with the yellow Fun&Relax self service bus with premium equipment. The modern interior is equipped with leather adjustable seats and small tables, safety belts and built-in screens for watching films, listening to music or playing games. Free Wi-Fi is available. Our experienced and reliable drivers will secure a safe drive. The journey is organised without a stewardess or a steward. The equipment includes, of course, also air conditioning and a toilet.
Passenger acknowledges that providing extra benefits like free hot drinks, Wi-Fi connection, entertainment system, newspapers, and more advertised services are in the competence of the carrier. The passengers are by the conclusion of the transport contract not entiled to have them provided. In case of unexpected or adverse impact are those services not provided.