You can choose out of various ways of payment with us. The choice is only up to you.
It is an easy way of purchasing a ticket covered from the credit (the deposit has been made before). More about the RegioJet Pay here.
When making an online booking on our website, it is possible to pay online by card directly in the booking form. We accept the following payment cards:
- VISA ELEKTRON
- MASTER CARD
- MASTERPASS – more about the app
- Google Pay – more about the app
- Apple Pay – more about the app
How can you pay?
If you decide to pay for the ticket by payment card, mark its kind. You will be forwarded to our processing bank (Česká spořitelna) that will prompt you to enter the information about your card: card number, date of its expiration, and CVV2/CVC2 – the last three digit on the signature strip of the card. This information is entered directly on the pay site of the processing bank that ensures secured encrypted transfer of data – we are just told the result of authorization which prompts us to process the order. This prevents the possibility that your card would be misused by the subject from which you are buying the goods, and the unprotected data free transfer on public computer network. You are informed about the result of the transaction by e-mail.
Payment by card is safe:
- We use the 3D-Secure solution when accepting cards – this is the most state-of-the-art application aby MasterCard and Visa card associations that enables safe card payments on the Internet
- You enter your card details directly to the bank
- None of our employees has access to your card details
- Data transfer is done via the HTTPS secured protocol which encrypts the information
If the bank does not confirm the payment by card, it may happen due to the following reasons:
- Information about the payment card was entered incorrectly
- The is not enough money on your bank account, or you have exceeded the limit for Internet transactions
- Internet transactions are disabled on your card – contact your bank in this case
Online Payment in EUR via GiroPay, InstantTransfer, or SOFORT Banking
Do you want to pay RegioJet tickets online using the euro? Choose one of the popular online payment services: GIROPAY, InstantTransfer, or SOFORT Banking.
Take advantage of their strong points
- speed – the payment is credited to the receiver's account in a matter of minutes
- ease of use
What do you need to know about payments via GiroPay, InstantTransfer, and SOFORT Banking?
- they are only available for payments in EUR
- when paying for the ticket, the e-mail address of the buyer is required (as a minimum)
- these methods are only offered more than 30 minutes prior to the departure of the service;
- at least 5 minutes must be remaining before the reservation expires
- if the ticket is cancelled, the amount is refunded back to the client's account
How to proceed when making a payment via GIROPAY, InstantTransfer, or SOFORT Banking
- after booking the ticket, click the field Pay in the detail of the booking
- in the methods of electronic payment, select an icon with the logo of GIROPAY, InstantTransfer or SOFORT Banking, and click on it
- confirm your contact details, necessary for receiving the confirmation of the payment, on the following page
- by clicking the button Pay you will be redirected to the payment provider
- after the confirmation you will be redirected to your bank's Internet Banking log-in webpage
- after signing in to your Internet Banking, just confirm the pre-filled form
- you will be informed by e-mail about the result of the payment transaction