Eurail & Interrail Pass with RegioJet trains and buses
Eurail & Interrail Pass can also be used for train travel with RegioJet. It applies to all railway lines in the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic and Austria. After purchasing the Eurail & Interrail we highly recommend booking a seat or a bed so that we can guarantee it.
RegioJet lines where Eurail & Interrail can be used:
- Prague - Havířov train
- Prague - Vienna train
- Prague - Bratislava train
- Prague - Košice train
- Prague - Krakow train/bus (reservation required)
- can not be used for the train line to Komárno
Prices for booking a seat or a bed:
- Standard tariff = 3 EUR
- Relax tariff = 5 EUR
- Business tariff = 10 EUR (can only be ordered by the 1st class holder)
- Sleeping car (1 bed) = 10 EUR
- Sleeping compartment = 30 EUR (can only be ordered by the 1st class holder)
- Bus seat = 3 EUR
- Stated prices apply even if the passenger uses only a section of the entire line´s journey.
- Book at any RegioJet or STUDENT AGENCY sales point.
- Eurail & Interrail Pass is sold at RegioJet branches in Prague´s Main Train Station, ÚAN Florence Prague, Brno - Dům pánů z Lipé.
- Find more information on Eurail & Interrail here.