Do you and your employees often go on business trips? Do you want to get rid of the hassle around driving a company car, travel in the best possible comfort, and maybe even work during the journey? Do you need to drive cost down, and like to grab the best available prices? Indeed, all this and much more is waiting for you on board of RegioJet buses and trains. Just register for a RegioJet Pay for companies, and enjoy the highest possible standard of service in RegioJet buses and trains.
Get a RegioJet Pay for companies with the following benefits:
- issuing the RegioJet Pay for companies is FREE OF CHARGE
- you can travel at the lowest prices of RegioJet bus and train tickets
- one ticket is valid for all yellow bus and train lines
- one ticket can be used by all your employees
- your employees can travel on different routes at the same time
- simple online booking of tickets
- selectable way of paying for the credit
- possibility to limit the number of phone numbers used for managing bookings via text messages (SMS)
- purchasing tickets from the comfort of your office
The highest possible standard of service on board:
- friendly staff/crew
- how beverages, daily newspapers, and magazines FREE OF CHARGE
- snacks at favourable prices
- entertainment portal – films, music, books, magazines, news
- Wi-Fi (in the Czech Republic and Slovakia)
How to get a RegioJet Pay for companies and make a booking:
Register for a RegioJet Pay for companies online at www.regiojet.com. When registering, fill in data in the RegioJet Pay for companies according to your preferences.
Do not forget to check the field claiming that you agree with transport conditions and processing personal information.
If you want to receive information about the status of bookings, enter your e-mail address where the desired information should be sent.
The RegioJet Pay for companies creation is just one click away.
How to manage signing in and booking?
In the booking system, click on Sign up a ticket.
In the RegioJet Pay section, enter the ticket number and password that you specified during the registration.
You will find a menu in the top right-hand corner. You can manage your bookings, charge your credit, or modify the setting of a ticket from it. Use the Online booking button when making a ticket booking.