- From 1 November 2017, a new luggage payment system awaits our passengers on these three lines. You can now travel with one bag in the luggage compartment and hand luggage bag on board the bus free of charge (i.e. without any charge).
- We are introducing the new luggage payment system on all routes between the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Hungary (outside of Szeged) and Poland. We are thus unifying and simplifying the basic baggage charges for all the international routes of the RegioJet buses.
- We are cancelling the original charge of 0.5 €/10 CZK for each bag in the luggage compartment.
- Any additional or oversized luggage and the transport of bicycles or skis is charged, however. When paying for the ticket, do not forget the option to reserve a space in the luggage compartment in advance and to pay the charge online for a significantly lower price.
- The dimensions for hand baggage are 15×25×35 cm, and for luggage in the luggage compartment, they are 30×60×80 cm and their weight is up to 30 kg.
- Invalid wheelchairs for passengers on an invalid wheelchair and baby strollers for a child travelling on a given line are, of course, transported free of charge.
Charges for baggage on all RegioJet bus lines