Is Croatia your number 1 choice as your holiday destination? Do you love the local sea and beaches, monuments, beautiful nature and the hospitality of the people? Are you among those who have to look for the most comfortable and worry-free transport to your favourite place every year? Is spending hours behind the wheel of the car the last thing you want to do?
We will take you all the way to Croatia with comfort and entertainment and no worries about transportation! After a successful premiere last year and a small winter break, the RegioJet buses are again heading out on the route of the popular connection. On Friday 31 May, the first yellow connection will depart from the Czech Republic and Slovakia in the direction of Zadar, Sukošan, Biograd, Pakoštane, Vodice, Šibenik, Primošten, Trogir and Split.
- We will connect Croatia with the Czech Republic and Slovakia with regular connections every Friday that depart from Prague, Brno and Bratislava.
- The departures from Croatia are every Saturday in the evening.
- We go up to 2 times a week! We add a second connection with a departure on Tuesday from Prague and in the direction of Split on Wednesday in the season from 25 June to 4 September 2019.
- We've set the times of the departures there and back so as to accommodate the classic one-week holiday.
- Do you live outside of Prague, Brno or Bratislava? That is not a problem. We will bring you to one of the European international routes or Czech and Slovak domestic routes within our network of RegioJet buses and trains.