On Thursday, the 4 January 2018, a new direct line starts from RegioJet, which connects the capital cities of Hungary and Austria – Budapest and Vienna.
New things that await you
- We will take you 6 times per day from Budapest to Vienna, and 6 times per day in the opposite direction; from Vienna to Budapest.
- The total time of the trip, from the center of Budapest to the center of Vienna, is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The buses go in two to three hour intervals.
- From Budapest we depart from the center, from the stop Kelenföld trainstation M – Etele tér.
- In Vienna, the arrival and departure stops are both from the Busterminal Stadioncenter.
- Tickets for the new connections are now on sale. You may purchase them via our online reservation system, our RegioJet and STUDENT AGENCY sales points, or from our contractual dealers.