You can choose out of various ways of payment with us. The choice is only up to you.
It is an easy way of purchasing a ticket covered from the credit (the deposit has been made before). More about the Credit ticket here.
When making an online booking on our website, it is possible to pay online by card directly in the booking form. We accept the following payment cards:
- VISA ELEKTRON
- MASTER CARD
How can you pay?
If you decide to pay for the ticket by payment card, mark its kind. You will be forwarded to our processing bank (Česká spořitelna) that will prompt you to enter the information about your card: card number, date of its expiration, and CVV2/CVC2 – the last three digit on the signature strip of the card. This information is entered directly on the pay site of the processing bank that ensures secured encrypted transfer of data – we are just told the result of authorization which prompts us to process the order. This prevents the possibility that your card would be misused by the subject from which you are buying the goods, and the unprotected data free transfer on public computer network. You are informed about the result of the transaction by e-mail.
Payment by card is safe:
- We use the 3D-Secure solution when accepting cards – this is the most state-of-the-art application aby MasterCard and Visa card associations that enables safe card payments on the Internet
- You enter your card details directly to the bank
- None of our employees has access to your card details
- Data transfer is done via the HTTPS secured protocol which encrypts the information
If the bank does not confirm the payment by card, it may happen due to the following reasons:
- Information about the payment card was entered incorrectly
- The is not enough money on your bank account, or you have exceeded the limit for Internet transactions
- Internet transactions are disabled on your card – contact your bank in this case
It is a safe way of payment via your favourite bank. PayU is a modern online system for really fast and safe shopping on the Internet. A part of the PayU system is a payment gateway for payment transactions. You can comfortably and fast authorize the transaction via the payment gateway and pay for the booked ticket. You do not enter your details or the payment card number anywhere so you are not exposed to any danger, and the transaction is finished in a short while. Maximum security of online payment via PayU is ensured, among other things, by the licence granted by the Czech National Bank. The payment must be made within 20 minutes, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. It is necessary to have the internet banking active to be able to use the PayU payment system.
You can pay via these banks
- Česká spořitelna (Platba 24)
- Komerční banka (MojePlatba)
- GE Money Bank (the service is available only from Monday to Friday, from 2 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.)
- mBank (mPeníze)
- Fio banka
Online payments via PayU have a lot of advantages
- They are more secured than paying by card at a brick-and-mortar store
- Your card detail will never get to the payment recipient (STUDENT AGENCY)
- They are secured by the most state-of-the-are security standards
- They fulfil all conditions stipulated by the Czech National Bank
- They are made without registrations and absolutely free of charge
- You can make a mistake – no complicated entering details
- The payment is registered on the recipient’s (STUDENT AGENCY’s) account immediately
- Claims regarding tickets paid for online via PayU are much easier than if purchased at a point of sale
How to do it?
- Choose your bank in the third step in the basket (out of the ways of payment).
- The next step will redirect you to your Internet banking.
- After logging in, the prepopulated payment order will appear and you just have to confirm it.
- The payment is registered on out within minutes.
Good to know
- The payment arrives on our account within 15 minutes on weekdays. Otherwise it will arrive on the following workday.
- It is necessary to have the internet banking active to be able to use the PayU payment system.
A new way of payment via the ČSOB account. PaySec is a modern online system for really fast and safe shopping on the Internet. A part of the PaySec system is a payment gateway for payment transactions. You can comfortably and fast authorize the transaction via the payment gateway and pay for the booked ticket. You do not enter your details or the payment card number anywhere so you are not exposed to any danger, and the transaction is finished in a short while. PaySec payments can be made only if you have the Konto PaySec account – you can open it at paysec.com in two minutes. The payment must be made within 20 minutes, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
How to proceed when paying via PaySec
- Click on the Zaplatit (Pay) button under the PaySec brand
- Fill-in your first name, surname, and e-mail address on the next page
- Click on the PaySec button
- You are redirected to the payment gateway where the information entered on the previous page is transferred
- The payment is confirmed by entering the login and password to the PaySec system
- You are informed about the result of the transaction via e-mail
If the bank does not confirm the PaySec payment, it may be due to the following reasons
- You have declined the payment
- There are not enough funds on your account, or the account is blocked by the bank
- You have not authorized the transaction, which is a necessary step
SuperCASH® - payments at SAZKA terminals
MANUM superCASH® is a new way of payment using the barcode printed specifically for the specific customer to use it for paying for goods. The payment is made at SAZKA terminals that are available at newsagents’, supermarkets, petrol stations, and at all counters of ČESKÁ POŠTA. You can pay at a SAZKA terminal of your choice, the only thing you need is the barcode or its number. You can find a point of sale with the SAZKA terminal at www.supercash.cz/shop.aspx. The SAZKA handling fee for a superCASH® payment is CZK 10.
Advantages of the superCASH® service
- Speed. Information about the payment is sent within 10 minutes.
- Availability. Over 7,000 terminals accessible even at weekends and 24 hours a day.
- Security. All transfers are encrypted.
- Anonymousness. The customer does not have to enter his/her personal details.
How to proceed when ordering a ticket via superCASH®
- To make a booking, choose superCASH as the way of payment and enter your personal details
- Click on the Dokončit (Finish) button
- A page for superCASH payment creation appears, check the Consent with the terms and conditions, and enter the CAPTCHA code. Continue by clicking on the Další (Next) button.
- Print out the barcode (or note down the number under the barcode) to be used for payment at a SAZKA terminal
- You will finish the order by clicking on the Pokračovat (Continue) button
Terms and conditions for the superCASH® payment in the online booking system
- A superCASH® payment at a SAZKA terminal must be made 5 min. before the booking expiration at the latest
- The booking with the superCASH® payment is possible 45 minutes before departure at the latest (so only for connections leaving later than in 45 minutes)
It is possible to deposit and increase your credit on the Credit ticket this way, but the funds will not be added to your account immediately – only after the money is received on the STUDENT AGENCY’s account. This way of payment cannot be used for payment for individual national tickets, tickets from the Czech Republic to Slovakia, Austria and back. A mandatory field for the payment – variable symbol (VS) – is your Credit ticket code or a specific booking reference code that will be received upon booking. In the case of an online booking, the VS code is given in the e-mail confirmation. The ticket must be paid for in the currency in which the booking was made (i.e. booking made in CZK = payment must be made in CZK, booking made in EUR = payment must be made in v EUR). The day of payment is the day when the money was received on the STUDENT AGENCY’s account.
The bank transfer can take 3 or more days. The day of payment is the day when the money was received on the operator’s account. This way of payment is used for payments for international ticket bookings, 3 workdays before the booking expires at the latest.
Deposit to the account
A deposit to the account can be made only from Monday to Friday. It appears on the Credit ticket on the earliest WORKDAY after 9 a.m. This way of payment is used for payments for international ticket bookings, 1 workday before the booking expires at the latest.
Bank accounts - numbers:
|For paying in CZK|
(from the CZ)
|For paying in CZK|
(from the CZ)
|For paying in EUR|
(from the Slovakia)
Make bank transfers to the account at Komerční banka
Make bank transfers to the account at Česká spořitelna
Make bank transfers to the account at ČSOB