A modern, flexible and easy way of travelling with RegioJet lines.
It offers its holders a number of great advantages:
- Purchasing tickets for the lowest prices.
- Making and cancelling reservations free of charge by means of a text message or online at regiojet.com
- One Credit ticket for all yellow lines – national and international, including Regiojet train services.
- The number of bookings on a Credit ticket is only limited by the amount of credit.
- Topping-up credit online by a bank card or bank transfer to account (the booking must always be paid for from the credit) or at our points of sale.
- Online evaluation of the service, and services offered on board of coaches or trains.
Don't want to waste time buying a ticket at a point of sale? Buy an Electronic Ticket online. It is a ticket purchased online at www.regiojet.com. The ticket is issued for a specific route, date, and time. You can make changes or cancel the ticket online, in the mobile app, or at our points of sale according to the conditions for cancellations and changes given on the ticket.
Do you travel by bus or train several times a year? Get one or more Open tickets for the given route. These are tickets purchased at a point of sale which are not issued for a specific route, date, or time. You can make or cancel a booking free of charge via a text message, or after signing in to the online booking system at www.regiojet.com.
How does an Open Ticket work?
Open ticket is in fact a credit paid in advance for a single use by which you pay the price of the ticket for the service you require. At the websites www.regiojet.com you sign in by entering the number stated on the ticket and choose a train or coach service. You can book an Open ticket up to 5 minutes before the departure of the service! If you decide not to travel, you can cancel the reservation free of charge 30 minutes before the departure of the service at the latest (15 minutes for train services). Your credit is then available for further booking. We will return the unused part of the credit to you at our points of sale, or to your current account, if you paid the transaction by a bank card.
What do I show on the bus or train?
At the check-in you will need to present a printed Open ticket or its number.